Many features included:
|Country Boy Mark Porter|
- The Jim Bowie Solid Gold Saturday Night with Country Boy Mark Porter, Belle Plain Revival, Natchez Backroads Band, Scratch, Trent LeJune & Doubletime, The Harrigills, Greg Robinson and The Sand Bar Duel Re-Enactment,
- The Jim Bowie State Championship BBQ Throwdown (KCBS Sanctioned)
- Little Mr & Miss Bowie Pageant
- Mechanical Bull Buck-Off Contest
- RedNeck Adventures - Archery & Skeet shooting competitions Men, Women's, Youth, and Veteran/Disabled Categories GREAT Prizes and GREAT fun!
- 4H Pet Show & 4H Cookery Contest
www.concordiapchamber.com for schedules and pricing
The Concordia Chamber of Commerce announced the The Annual Jim Bowie Festival will be held in Vidalia, La on September 27- 28th. The festivities will begin Friday the 27th at 4:00 pm with The Harrigill Bluegrass Family; then Mr Greg Robinson, a local blues artist, at 5:30 and at 8:00 pm until 12:00 pm the big band sound of the Belle Plain Revival which will set the mood for the upcoming Saturday fun entertainment and other scheduled events.
Source: FCNews Staff report/update