ROXIE, MS -
Homemade BBQ Smoker Plans
Use these easy to follow homemade BBQ smoker plans and build your own smoker this coming weekend.
Right this minute you can download them to your computer, print them and get started. You get:
- A full set of drawings with measurements
- Video guides
- Comprehensive work instructions explaining every step
- A full bill of materials
- A list of the tools required
- Tips and techniques to help you along the way
With these homemade BBQ smoker plans friends and family will marvel at your ability to produce great tasting BBQ from your own hand built smoker.
- Don't Waste Money Buying A Smoker
- Make Your Own Delicious Hot Or Cold Smoked Food
- Enjoy The Satisfaction Of Knowing That You Built It & Cooked It Yourself
These are specially designed homemade BBQ smoker plans so that anyone can build a smoker in just one weekend. And yes, I do mean anyone! Not only that, you can save a stack of money. How much would a smoker of this size and versatility cost you to buy? ......$400?.....$500? probably more.
Next weekend you could be smoking a pork butt or side of ribs over a water bath. Or maybe hanging fish to dry and warm smoking them to a beautifully moist and tender finish? Whatever your preference, this smoker has versatility designed into it.
Can You Really Build Your Own Smoker?
- Can you saw and sand wood?
- Can you use a drill and a screwdriver?
If you answered yes to those questions then with these plans you really can build your own smoker.
- There's no cutting metal
- No welding
- No riveting
- You don't need a sheet metal workshop at your disposal
The inventor has spent a year researching designs, building prototypes, finding faults and continuous improvement to give you a product that is easy to build, cooks well and can be made out of regular building materials.
You can hot smoke using a gas burner and you can cold smoke using a portable electric hotplate. It's clean and cheap to run, easy to tend, just set it up and leave it.